Monday, January 31, 2011

How to use the Texas Healthy Communities Blog



This blog is designed to provide guidance and information for Texas communities as they work toward building healthier environments for their citizens.  Using lessons learned from Texas communities experienced in designing and implementing healthy community initiatives, together with the expertise from established national programs, this blog serves as a resource to those who are contemplating developing healthy community programs.  

To the right, you will find links to each of the 6 practical guides for developing healthy communities:
    1. Leadership (Champion)
    2. Coalition Building (Internal Communication)
    3. Assessment Choices
    4. Intervention Design and Implementation
    5. Advocacy and Policy Change (External Communication)
    6. Evaluation

Each section contains an overview and links to practical guides selected from more than 20 online sources.
 
It is not meant to be an exhaustive collection of all programs ever developed, nor a review of them, but rather a place to start, a portal, an entrance and introduction to the many existing programs. It is meant to give you the opportunity to select appropriate components that you can customize for your specific community, or use in its entirety. 


1 comment:

  1. I am Mariam baurice,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks.i met this man on a blog his name is priest ABIJA is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website site, and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (spirituallighthealing101@live.com) i believe that your story will change,or if you have any question you can contact me here as mariambaurice@gmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete